Friday, May 20, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!


Hello! welcome to my new blog! This is the beginning of an awesome journey filled with exciting new places and guess what, you can do all of this without leaving your home! YES ITS POSSIBLE. How? you say, your skeptic cogs in your mind working… Aha! with the power of books! Yes those delightfully white crispy pages of a book just make you feel inspired. Well I might be over exaggerating, but I HEART BOOKS ( if you couldn’t tell). Remember to comment yourself! This blog is going to all about my favorite books that I have read. I’ll maybe even drop in and post some of my own work too!  I would LOVE feedback from all my readers. I want to make this blog appealing to all ages. Maybe even to get teens to get excited about books as I am!
Truly yours Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment